We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Any information that we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will not disclose or share personal information supplied by you with any third party organisation without your prior consent.
Use of this site is provided by the One World Trust under the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- The One World Trust reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site, by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the One World Trust are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will the One World Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The One World Trust does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Other sites that you can access via links from this website, www.oneworldtrust.org/climategovernance, or the main site at www.oneworldtrust.org, are not under our control. The One World Trust is not responsible in any way for their contents.
- Depiction of maps or other material showing international boundaries or names of states or organisations, whether One World Trust material or external materials, does in no way imply recognition or endorsement of such boundaries or names.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Creative commons license
The One World Trust provides its electronic publications posted on this website free of charge and we encourage the circulation of our work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the copyright holder.
Since 2008, One World Trust publications are licensed under the Creative Commons License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (version 2.0 for England & Wales).
If you are interested in using the work, please note that under the conditions of the licence you need to ensure that:
- The One World Trust and the author(s) are credited;
- The One World Trust website address, www.oneworldtrust.org, is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position;
- The text is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition);
- The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. If you wish to build on our work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.A copy of the work or link to its use online must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address for our record: the Administrator, One World Trust, Prince Consort House, Suite 301, 109-111 Farringdon Road, London, UK, EC1R 3BW.
By downloading publications, you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms of the One World Trust open access license.